Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

April 4th, 2009 16:00

Latitude D600 wireless connection probs

Hello all,

I have a Latitude D600 with an Intel R Pro 2200BG wireless board, using XP3, Norton 360, and Linksys WRT54GS system to which there are attached 4 other computers (3 with ethernet cables and one laptop with wireless card) which all work correctly. The Latitude connects with the network with full signal strength BUT it will not "see" any other workgroup users or files. Workgroup name is entered correctly as is code key, etc. The Latitude will send out packets but will not receive any packets. The Latitude WILL work correctly when connected to the network via ethernet cable.  All recognitions and sharing operations work as they should. I even went to a local wifi spot where I located two unsecured networks with which I was able to connect (great signal strength) but again, packets out but none received and unable to connect to the internet. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! By the way, the Linksys router IS seeing the Latitude as it was able to read the MAC address. Thanks again!

:emotion-2:

No Responses!
No Events found!