Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C

July 4th, 2018 07:00

Mouse KM717 broken

Hello everybody,

I've recently bought a wireless keyboard and mouse with my Dell XPS 13. 

Really like the mouse and keyboard (and the laptop of course) but recently my scroll wheel got broken. I contacted Dell and they said this isn't something that's included in the warranty. 

I'm looking for another solution, buying a new wirless mouse or scroll wheel. The problem is, I can't find the KM717 anywhere without the keyboard (which still works perfectly fine and is brand new). 

Thanks in advance,

Mathijs

1 Message

November 19th, 2021 07:00

Ive same problem, seems like this product have a weakness in the wheels

November 24th, 2021 01:00

Same issue here as well. One fall and the wheel tip broke off disabling the scrolling. It's a shame that an expensive product can be so delicate.

1 Message

May 12th, 2022 10:00

I have the same exact issue, and a coleague of mine also, both the Keyboard and mouse KM717 combo, both keyboards work great, but the wheel on the mouse has stopped scrolling. Dell normally offers a 2 year warranty, but as I am self-employed, it is just one year! 

1 Message

May 27th, 2023 14:00

I have the same problem. Scroll wheel will not work. It let jump the screen up and down while scrolling in just one direction.

Is there a solution from dell available or the possibility to get a new mouse without costs?

No Events found!