Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 14th, 2009 14:00

Need Bluetooth Drivers for BH200 Bluetooth Headphones - Windows 7 - Inspiron 6400

Hi there,

I recently upgraded to Window 7 (from XP)

Everything works great, even my bluetooth mouse, but my Dell BH200 Bluetooth Stereo Headset doesn't work

Can someone please help me find the driver (to download) so that I can get my headset to work.

In Summary:

• need driver for my Bluetooth BH200 Headphones
  • I have Windows 7 operating system
  • my computer is a a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop.

Thanks,

Mario

4.6K Posts

November 15th, 2009 12:00

Have you tried the Vista drivers for it Mario?
Other than that... are you selecting it as the default audio device when you're using it (Control Panel/Sound/Playback)... or is it not being recognised at all?

1 Message

March 20th, 2011 01:00

Hi !

Wrong...wrong...wrong.

You have to find propper driver for your computer's Bluetooth hardware....not for headfones. Sorry... many people writting about Bluetooth perypherial devices and problems associated with their's set up, get no idea what they write about. Complains....compalins...complains..., but it goes only from incompetance and lack of knowledge of computer.

Try Vista driver for BT chip or driver for another Windows 7-Inspiron laptop .

Chris

9 Legend

• 

16K Posts

May 23rd, 2011 17:00

Hi I finally found a functional bluetooth driver for windows 7. R226750. Someone mentioned it on one of these boards.

This is for the 370 bluetooth module but will work for the 355 and most likely the 350 aswell, Unistall all bluetooth drivers installed and reboot prior to install.

1 Message

September 18th, 2012 20:00

Hello,

I have a DELL also SONY Z and my DELL BH200  does not work on both!

Dell's OS is windows Home and Sony's OS: Windows 7 64bit.

I cannot use my nice head set with my laptops but actually it works with my cell phones EXCELLENT!

Could you please help?

I appreciate your help.

Al

No Events found!