Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 11th, 2003 10:00

Truemobile 2300 Router Configuration

I have been trying to install this unit with the utility that comes with the hardware and it would not go. Kept telling me it could not find the router. It seems that the problem is that the utility is looking for the router at 192.168.2.2 and the router address is 192.168.2.1. A manual configuration, as outlined elsewhere, to insert the ethernet address  was used and the unit is now up and running.

Perhaps Dell should take note and fix either the utility or the router. Judging from all the posts here, it seems this has been an ongoing problem with the 2300. Considering this is a moderated forum I would think that the Dell personnel should be posting the solution rather than the users.  

3 Posts

November 11th, 2003 11:00

I used a wrong term in the original post. I wrote about the "utility" and it should have been the "Setup Wizard". Sorry for any confusion

7.3K Posts

November 11th, 2003 19:00

Two forum helps - if you need to correct or add to a post, view it and click on Message Options - the first item is Edit Message.  Click that and have at it.  The second is the forums are strictly User to User and not supported by Tech Support.  Moderators will on occasion post a reply, but are not here to do so.  All this is just FYI. 

November 19th, 2019 02:00

You are truly right Sir... Perhaps Dell should take note and fix the utility or router immediately.  Otherwise not find the router, dell should take a step.

1 Message

December 8th, 2019 22:00

This same problem has been happening with me for a while with the Truemobile 2300 router until I found that, if you need to make changes to the settings in the TM2300, it's browser-based configuration tool can be accessed by using IE. This router  information can serve you with your purpose.

1 Message

December 12th, 2019 22:00

I connect the router using LAN cable to my windows 10 to set up the settings. After that, It is showing an error 0x80248007. Then I used a different laptop to configure the settings.

3 Posts

December 20th, 2019 20:00

Truemobile has launched 2300 router. many article has published to help configure the router. visit to know more -

You have to go the URL fast then follow step by step.you have to match with your router's IP address for configuring. this is the basic category to configure a router.

1 Message

December 22nd, 2019 21:00

Router configuration can be hard sometimes, I still remember the time when I was installing a router for the very first time. I didn't know anything about a router, no one was there to help me out. Searching on Google didn't help also. But then finally I got the solution from  

1 Message

January 5th, 2020 21:00

Router issues are irritating and very annoying. Configuring truemobile 2300 router is tough but you can do it. Search for "Truemobile 2300 Router Configuration" and you will get the settings.

No Events found!