Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

December 18th, 2012 14:00

Wireless Dell 1502 adapter reinstall problems

Yes, I recently had to disconnect my father from the net, for reasons involving downloading a lot of censored topics, and every time i tried a program or warning system on his computer, he'd ignore it and connect right back into the network. So I uninstalled the Dell 1502 wireless adapter 802.11 n/g/b completely from the computer. Tried reinstalling that adapter and it continues to give off the code of :cannot load the drivers for this device:. Am I missing something and can someone please help? I'd rather not have to spend a month trying to figure this out. Yes i did uninstall it COMPLETELY. Including checking the box that asks you if you want to uninstall the software for it. Any help would be appreciated.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

December 18th, 2012 15:00

Azrtheal,

You should be able to connect using the ethernet cable. Try...

Go to Drivers & Downloads enter your service tag number, then select your operating system. Under Network, download and install the latest drivers.

Rick

3 Posts

December 19th, 2012 10:00

Apologies, but we're unable to use an ethernet cable.Neighbors allowed us to be on their wifi, but the main thing is that we're both using laptops and ethernet cable is next to impossible at this point.

No Events found!