Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 26th, 2010 15:00

Wireless bluetooth mouse connection problem. Model M-RBB-DEL4

I have an DELL wireless mouse that's a few years old ( M-RBB-DEL4 ).  Windows 7 (or Vista) can't  establish a bluetooth connection to it. My system seems to want a PAIRING CODE. Can anyone gove me the code or some way to connect without a code?

176 Posts

February 26th, 2010 15:00

the code would have been with the documentation with the mouse.  try 4 zeros,

1 Message

May 4th, 2011 12:00

Hi, I have a similar issue, have a M6300 with a Windows 7 Enterprise image installed (previuosly had XP) and the same model mouse is not working at all.

It seems to recognizes once I want to pair it with the workstation but at the end of the "succesfull" drivers installation does not work at all. This is happening after a serie of Win7 new updates installation of the weekend.

Can someone help me out here? I have been tring for the late 4 days ...!

1 Message

January 25th, 2012 07:00

4 zeros worked for me. Thanks for the helpful tip.

1 Message

September 8th, 2012 09:00

Four zeros worked for me. Thank you.

1 Message

May 8th, 2013 19:00

The pairing code for the Dell Bluetooth Mouse #: M-RBB-DEL4 IS "0000"

I have had a problem getting mine to pair (I have 2 on different computers & have the same problem with both). It will say successful pairing but does not work.
I have found that the easiest way to fix it is to re-pair it. But sometimes that doesn't work & I have to do it a few times.
I then noticed that when I go to pair it, in the "Add Hardware" dialog, it sometimes shows "Dell BT Mouse" or "Dell Mouse" or "BT Mouse" or "Bluetooth Mouse" & sometimes it will detect it before it's put into pairing mode.
From my experience whenever it detects it before it's in pairing mode it will not pair successfully. It also fails most of the time for all others aside from "Dell BT Mouse".
Now I turn it off & on until it shows up only after it's in pairing mode & has the name "Dell BT Mouse" & it works fairly consistently .

1 Message

March 19th, 2014 10:00

WONDERFUL!! Threw this mouse in the drawer two years ago after trying 500 hundred times to connect. Just found it and needed another mouse. Got on here and your post worked perfectly. connected under Dell BT Mouse using pairing code 0000. Thanks

1 Message

November 16th, 2015 09:00

unistall dell bt mouse if you allready hat it, go to the bluetooth icon select add a device, when it shows the dell bt mouse instead of clicking next right click on the mouse icon for properties then check on the box it shows for drivers etc apply and you are good to go, hope it helps, it did for me.

No Events found!