Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 18th, 2010 02:00

bluetooth adapter turned off!! help switch it on in inspiron N5010

i have inspiron N5010 laptop in which i accidently turned off my bluetooth adapter by clicking the bluetooth icon in they trayicons on left-side bottom of screen.

please help me in turning this adapter on.

1 Message

November 29th, 2012 08:00

i cant locate the bluetooth adapter at the network and sharing center. i only find two items listed ETHERNET AND wifi. i am using a DELL inspiron n5010 running windows 8 pro . what should i do?

1 Message

January 19th, 2013 13:00

i have inspiron N5010 laptop in which i accidently turned off my bluetooth adapter by clicking the bluetooth icon in they trayicons on left-side bottom of screen.

please help me in turning this adapter on

1 Message

April 7th, 2013 13:00

What bluetooth drivers did you use? I have a problem where my bluetooth headset will not connect, i try to use broadcom but it says there is no bluetooth device when my bluetooth IS connected to laptop. Is there a way i can make my laptop realise that my bluetooth adapter is connect?

1 Message

April 24th, 2013 03:00

please help me in turning this adapter on.

5 Posts

May 7th, 2013 03:00

That's it Pudgyone. Great help!

I turned the BT adapter off wince it was not working properly; I could connect to any device, but I couldn't receive any files from any device.

With your solution both of my problems are solved: the icon is back and BT is working properly.

Thanks.

This thread is locked, due to age.

If you need assistance, please create a new thread in the proper Dell Support Forum

Thank you

No Events found!