Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 23rd, 2011 16:00

m5030 can't find any wireless network

today my m5030 cannot find my att wirelss connection.    Other computers in the house can see and use the wireless connection.   This computer doesn't appear to have a wireless connect switch.    please help

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

January 24th, 2011 09:00

Open the Network and Sharing Center and select Connect to a network. Have your security settings--password & workgroup name handy. There is also a troubleshooter you can use in Network and Sharing Center. If that's not the problem, post back and mention if the connection ever worked and your windows version. The network on/off switch is usually F2 or Function key + F2.

1 Message

January 24th, 2011 12:00

I have an Ispiron N7010 that does the same thing. It's not even a month old and I have been with support chat three times and tonight I'll be on with them again as soon as I get home from work. The Solution Station wants me to purchase a software warranty for a couple of hundres dollars or a hundred something for a one time fix. I say it  should be working out of the box and if not like mine is, repair it pr replace it. I have always had Dell computers, but I'm thinking this time it was a mistake.

No Events found!