Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 2nd, 2011 13:00

Anyone know how to contact the International Tag Team?

Hi, me and some friends (we're from Mexico) bought 3 streaks 7 (locked with T-mobile) on "Amazon Warehouse Deals"; 2 of those are already unlocked and registered to us but the third one is still locked with T-mobile and registered to someone else.

To get the unlock code for the first two streaks 7 we did an ownership transfer  by filling the online form (because Dell mobility wouldn't give us the unlock code without the original owner name and Amazon didn't had that information), and then we got the unlock code from Dell Mobility; but now my friend can't transfer the ownership of his Streak 7, he already filled the form a few times and he even waited the 15 business days but he didn't got any response.  I tried doing the ownership transfer with my info several times but they keep sending me an email saying this:

******** This is an auto generated email. Please do not reply to this email ********
Dear Customer
Thank you for contacting Dell.
The Original owner information provided in the last request is not matching with our records. Kindly fill the online form www.dell.com/dhs/globaltagtransfer again with express service code along with additional information (e.g. Express Service Code, Country of current registration if the product was transferred from one region to another, Name of the store if purchased from a retail store, auction id if purchased through online auction) in the comments box.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Regards,
International Tag Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The form doesn't have a comments box where i can explain why i don't have the original owner info, also i filled the form again a few days ago  with my info and still haven't heard from them.

So, does anyone know where can i contact the International Tag Team?, or how can i get an unlock code without  the original owner info?

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

December 5th, 2011 05:00

Hi DGDLC1,

Sorry you are having difficulty getting your tag transferred. I may be able to assist.  Please contact me privately by clicking my username, then on the next page, click the envelope icon that says "send message" and send me your information.  I'll see what I can do.  Thanks.

Regards,

Robert

ref 20378748

No Events found!