Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 29th, 2009 06:00

Bad Customer Service buying online for Mexico

TO any one that cares:

At 21 October 09, I place an order for two Vostro 220 Desktop. I got a Temporaty Order Email with my order.

I made a few calls to Dell Customer Service at 23 and 27 October, and says that everthing was right.

No Email or Phone call received from DEll.

at 27 October I send 4 Email to different Departaments to get Status ORder....no response in any way.

8 days after my initial online order from Mexico, finally had a phone conversation with me.

They explain the Web Page error that results in "Wrong Price Quote" and then cancelation of my order that I placed 8 days ago.

However, They can´t explain the no info via Email or Phone after that cancelation, even that I had made multiple Phone

Calls and Emails to Dell within these 8 days that the original order was placed.

They try to justified more or less, with lies and “lot of work” issues

My Conclusions:

1)  Dell Web Prices and Offers can have Fatal errors. 

2)  The 48hrs order confirmation is just a hook for sale, as explained by  DEll Employee online orders can take such as 5 normal days for confirmation ( Saturdays and Sundays not count) just labor hours count (10 hours per day Monday to Friday only)

3)  Some Dell Employees not doing a good job at customer Service. They Forgot to track orders and do their job.

4)  Dell Employees justified errors with lies and bogus info.

5)  If an order have Dell errors, the customer pays for it…. Dell only says sorry after been pushed for the client tracking or claiming.

I undestand that "errors" are human. But trying to dig the error with lies and

bogus info....its really bad...i think.

I don't want the order for FREE or either at the original “wrong” price.

If you can't honor the sale, at least Can I ask for a good Customer Service with a little decency and common sense

Or Is it too much for your employees??

Thanks

No Responses!
No Events found!