Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 20th, 2010 20:00

Dell partner registration - where to go from here?

Hey guys - I've basically signed on here to question the actual requirements of obtaining dell partner status.

Here is the story - I work with a medium sized business and have been using our dell corporate account to purchase computers for myself, family and close friends over the past few years. This has been great - although I'm now getting approached by a wider circle of people, and I do not wish to continue this practise of purchasing items under the business account as I can see myself buying and on-selling a dozen or more machines per week in very short term once word gets out, and steadily growing from that time onwards.

In the past I've operated as an IT Contractor, so I used my ABN from this previous venture to sign up. My registration was declined 'after profiling', so my question stands - what are the formal requirements of such an application. Where am I likely to be falling down? And most importantly, how can I correct this problem? It has become a non-option to continue to purchase items on the work account as it is making my work difficult, not to mention any issues regarding tax and warranty.

Anybody active on here who currently is a partner and can provide assistance? On the other hand, if a current partner could contact myself I have a number of machines I would like to purchase (about 10k worth) within the next week.

No Responses!
No Events found!