Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 14th, 2008 19:00

Font size on emails when I print too large

Hello

I am new to the forum and am hoping members may be able to help me with my problem of printing out my emails as the font size in the actual message is printing too large but the received message is normal.  i.e. a 3 page document which shows in my print preview actually prints out 22 pages.     The only way I can reduce this is to cut and paste the message into a "Word" document and it prints out the correct size.   I am using Outlook Express and this has only happened in the past couple of months.   I have a Dell Photo 926 printer.     I have gone to "Tools" and made the font "smallest" but this still prints out much larger however the print on the page of the received email does appear smaller but just won't print smaller.      Also, when downloading information from the internet, the font on the page also appears to be extremely large on SOME sites.    I hope the forum can undersand my explanation above.   Thank you for your help.     Joan

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

November 14th, 2008 23:00

Disconnect your printer. Download and run this patch to completely remove the printer from your computer.

Restart your computer.

Download the proper drivers.

XP Drivers

Vista 32-bit Drivers

All other drivers

Install the proper drivers. You'll be prompted when to connect your printer(powered on)

Scanning

Scanning using USB connection, open the Dell All-In-One Center, click on scanning and copying and scan from there.

Scanning wirelessly, use the scan buttons on the printer.

No Events found!