Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

2 Posts

December 3rd, 2018 08:00

Information about Dell Community

Hi,

I am new to this community and would appreciate it if someone could please give/direct me to more information about this community.  Particularly, I would like to know if this is a replacement for Dell IdeaStorm, which has been under maintenance for some time now.  Also, does Dell provide any (financial) incentives to those members who share good ideas?

Thanks,

Sid

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

December 4th, 2018 09:00

Hi SidB2018,

Thanks for posting.

The Dell Community Forum is a place where users can help other users with computer issues.  It is monitored by Dell Employees, and they will respond when there's a need.

The DCF is not a replacement for IdeaStorm.  IdeaStorm is going through some redesign at this time, and since another organization handles that, I don't have an estimate of when it will be active again.

Currently, there is no financial incentives for those members who share good ideas, answer customer questions, and provide solutions.  There is an elite group of users who assist customers called the DCF Rockstars that you might be interested in.  The Rockstar Program and it's incentives are described here.

Hopefully you'll be interested and we're looking forward to your thoughts and ideas.

Regards,
Robert

2 Posts

December 4th, 2018 19:00

Thanks Robert.  I hope IdeaStorm is back soon.  Also, I tried clicking on the link to the Rockstars program, but was denied access for some reason.

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

December 6th, 2018 05:00

Thanks Sid,

Apologies for the inconvenience, should be fixed now.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

March 17th, 2021 22:00

Hey Robert,

I am a bets tester and have tested hardware and software on betabound for known organization and have helped these organization with shaping their product by providing valuable feedback and report bugs that improve overall end user experience. I'd love to be part of Dell beta test community and help shape current or future product lines. 

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

March 18th, 2021 05:00

We are currently not running any beta test programs.

No Events found!