Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 20th, 2014 16:00

( Redirected) Dell just keeps delaying my order, not happy!

I ordered the Inspiron 23" on the 14 of this month, when I bought it the website shows that the product will ship the next day. 

So, next day came.. they changed the estimated delivery day to Aug. 25 and I was okay with that. but by the 5th day they still hasn't ship out my order I call Dell customer service and were told that I will get it on or before Aug. 25 definitely. 

So today I went to check my order, the estimated delivery day changed to Aug. 29... 

I tried to call the number that the Dell costumer care had gave me and the extention, the automated system told me that the extention is not exist, so I askd for a representative and asked transfer to the person that told me he's going to follow up my order. However, the person did not pick up so I thought he was just busy at the momment, so I left a voicemail and I never got a call back.

Dell should've just tell us that the order will not be ship soon or something like that so I can look up another All-in-one desktop. :emotion-6::emotion-6::emotion-6::emotion-6:

2.3K Posts

Hi Austin8263,

I`m sorry you are having problems with your order. Please repost this in the Customer Care forum for faster assistance.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/customercare/

4 Posts

Thank you very much, I will.

No Events found!