Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 1st, 2009 19:00

does dell ever help anyone?

I have been attempting to work with dell since Monday  July 27th to resolve a problem - promises have been made by dell but no follow thru to complete the tasks as promised - no calls - no emails- problems still exist Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4   <ADMIN NOTE : Email id removed per privacy policy>

Rodney

322 Posts

August 1st, 2009 20:00

Hello Rodney,

Since you have been in contact with Dell Tech Support and are not satisfied with the results,  there is also the Unresolved Technical Support at the link below:

https://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dellcare/outstanding_issues_tech?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

It has been some time since I contacted Dell in this manner, but when I did I got results.  Since the link continues to be listed, I am making the assumption that this department still exists.  Once contacted, they usually respond within 48 hours.

Also, although I understand your frustration (believe me I do), may I suggest you remove your telephone number and email address from your post.  Instead, give a detailed explanation of the problem you are experiencing with your computer.   Displaying personal information in this manner can attract information you may not want.  Also your explanation may generate helpful assistance from someone in this community.

Wishing you the best,

Nissi1

No Events found!