Highlighted
dorine104
1 Copper

unable to download user guide and driver for monitor S199wfp?

I just got my monitor  LCD  which came with a cd  to download user guide and driver .After following inst. when i go on file of the window which comes up , it says to click on file - and click SAVE  .I don't have the SAVE option on file.I only see extract as an option on "file"in the window that comes up after i inserted the cd and choose DOWNLOAD.Please help  ty

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
8 Krypton

Re: unable to download user guide and driver for monitor S199wfp?

Hi, Dorine:

Not sure I understand what you are trying to save, the user guide or the driver. I can locate either online for you if you will let me know what operating system your computer uses, XP or Vista.

0 Kudos
dorine104
1 Copper

iam using windows xpsp2  and i want to download the user guide from the cd that came with the monitor .I click download and on the file window i don't have the option to SAVE  i only have option "EXTRACT " is this what i need to do ?i would like to download this user guide in my computer .

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

Sorry, Dorine. Yes, you should use the Extract command. This means the manual is compressed or "zipped". When you extract, you'll be prompted for a location to save the file.

0 Kudos