Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

18 Posts

August 4th, 2020 04:00

Third use of a SSD

Optiplex 7010 slim. Is there any wires or capable of wire adapter or bridging it or patch work to get this to happen. I can install 2 of the 2.5 ssd in the old hdd bay and use double sided tape to hold them in place. My cd tray had the second ssd in it, I'm wanting a third to store software on, a lot of software, music production software. One ssd is my OS and the second one is my active data partition. I can't store all my software on it to or no space left, so I use the software from a cd rom most of the time or I'll install some software to use them delete as soon as I'm done. It would be so much easier to have it already in the computer. All my usb are used with interfaces and microphone/headphones adapters ,I so no external drives. I have 2 500gb ssd, and if I can use a third I'll get a 2tb ssd for the software. I can get two ssd in the old hard drive bay and use double sided tape to hold them in place. Any help would be great. Even if I gotta get a wire or harness to bridge off the other ssd. 

No Responses!
No Events found!