Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 21st, 2014 15:00

EMC Database Days January 2014 in Santa Clara, CA.

EMC Database Days 2014, January 28th and 29th at EBC Santa Clara, CA.

Register Here

EMC, the world’s leading infrastructure provider for database environments, invites you to a day dedicated to discussing best practices, leading trends, and future developments around performance, efficiency, data resiliency, protection, cloud, converged infrastructure and virtualization.

Hear from and talk with EMC executives, subject matter experts, customer references, and technology integrators. Choose your content to personalize your time and get the most from your visit.

Audience:
IT/Infrastructure Managers, Database/Server/Storage Administrators

On the registration page, you have an option to choose your categories from these four groups:

Avoiding Disaster: The BEST Form of Availability
Maximize Performance with Solid State Technology
The Multi-Terabyte Database Backup Challenge
Eliminating Silos with the Converged Infrastructure

256 Posts

January 22nd, 2014 06:00

1Angel:

Awesome that you are hosting this. I have added you to featured content.

Regards,

Jeff

15 Posts

January 22nd, 2014 07:00

Agree with Jeff - this is great news!  How did you go about putting this together?  After the event next week, I'd love to talk with you on what you did and how you felt everything went.  Definitely want to have many "Database Days" at EMC throughout 2014!

109 Posts

January 22nd, 2014 08:00

This is going to be a great event as we have many VMware experts and EMC experts presenting to customers. As you can see we have a great range of topics that apply to Oracle and other databases.

15 Posts

January 22nd, 2014 09:00

Thanks Jeff!

15 Posts

January 22nd, 2014 10:00

Hi George,

To be 100% honest, it was not my idea, it is something that my Manager (Pat Wimberly) has done in the past. I think this is the 3rd overall DBDays and my 2nd in participation.

Last year we didn't have a lot of attendees but the sessions were very well received, this year we took more time to promote it with the local SEs and Reps and we got tremendous response to the point that we think we are Saturating the EBC in Santa Clara.

Yes, lets chat after the event as we thing there are a lot of things we can reproduce somewhere else.

FYI. I had run DBDays at customers' sites highly tailored to them (Sam presented in my last one) and we come always go back home with a big Win!

Angel.

No Events found!