Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

H

May 22nd, 2018 01:00

Possible system resource configuration error on PowerEdge R210II

When I start my Server (PowerEdge R210 II) - it got the error led (orange), then the led monitor (from 1 to 4) appeared in 1 and 2. I have already search for this error and see that error is "Possible system resource configuration error". The system (OS) is running normally but the cooling fan's sound is so loud and the error LED keep blinking. I'm pretty sure that this is not good for my Server... I have check for warranty issues and it got expired in 2015 ... Please anyone have solution for this ... I'm quite new about this.

2 Posts

May 22nd, 2018 01:00

When I start my Server (PowerEdge R210 II) - it got the error led (orange), then the led monitor (from 1 to 4) appeared in 1 and 2. I have already search for this error and see that error is "Possible system resource configuration error". The system (OS) is running normally but the cooling fan's sound is so loud and the error LED keep blinking. I'm pretty sure that this is not good for my Server... I have check for warranty issues and it got expired in 2015 ... Please anyone have solution for this ... I'm quite new about this.

• 

8.8K Posts

May 22nd, 2018 07:00

Hminh2201,

I would start with taking the server to its minimum to post configuration, which is removing everything from the server internally and externally but the following;

•System Board
•Processor with Heatsink
•1 DIMM in slot 1
•Riser Card
•Power Supply
•Control Panel and Cables

After that then try booting, if you still see the error then run this tool to create a bootable diagnostic disk to run on the server.

Let me know what you see from these.

No Events found!