Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 27th, 2009 04:00

Where to download latest MD Storage Manager?

Hi,

We have an MD3000i array and have version 02.70.G6.10 of the MD Storage management software that came on CD (dated 2007).

I've searched the Dell site and can't find any link to download a later version of this software.  Im looking to upgrade the firmware on our arrays RAID controllers from 6.x.x. to 7.x.x and in the readme it says to make sure your using the latest version of the Dell MD software.

11 Posts

October 27th, 2009 07:00

Dell posted the latest iso image of the MD Storage management in september 2009. You should be able to find it in the support page of MD3000i. You can also downlod the latest controller firmware released at the same time to upgrade fro. gen 6 to gen 7. The readme file contains instructions on using the upgrade utility contained on the CD.

154 Posts

October 27th, 2009 09:00

The latest version of the MD Storage Manager is available on the latest Resource CD that is available on the Dell support site. You will need to download the CD iso and either burn it to a CD or mount it on your system to upgrade your version of the MD Storage Manager.

-Mohan

4 Posts

October 27th, 2009 12:00

Thankyou both for your replies, sorry I was expecting to see it called something a bit more obvious on the downloads page (its been a very bad day so I'm not blaming anyone but myself here!)

Thanks again for your help.

154 Posts

October 27th, 2009 13:00

Well, "resource CD" is a very generic name and not always very clear:). Hope your day improves and glad to be of help :)

-Mohan

No Events found!