Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

4 Posts

April 14th, 2022 08:00

Dell OEM Milestone Servers

Hi everyone,

We have ordered at 40 Milestone IVO 350R servers .  these systems are built on the Dell Precision 3930 rack systems.

While these systems do not offer the IDRAC for use with Open manage, is there ANY other options such as Dell Command Monitor that can be used for centralized monitoring of these systems?

These systems will be at various sites spread across a 30km radius and I prefer not to drive around to monitor or manually connect to report on their performance.

T.I.A...

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

April 14th, 2022 13:00

This is a user to user help forum. You should call Dell for sales info.

47 Posts

April 14th, 2022 13:00

Sorry, but you probably need to ask the question to Milestone themselves and not here in the Dell forums.

4 Posts

April 15th, 2022 20:00

The Core system is a Dell Precision 3930 hence why I'm here. Milestone has been of little help with the core issue as the IVO 350R/T system does not include IDRAC until you buy the IVO 700 system.

It unfortunate but that's why I'm trying to reach out through Dell forums to see if anyone has thoughts for centrally monitoring non IDRAC systems.

Oh well I guess it is what it is

4 Posts

April 15th, 2022 20:00

Thanks and I realize that it is a user forum however does no one have experience with this type of scenario?

Many times not just users browse these forums but sometimes Dell or other seasoned Dell pros

No Events found!