Highlighted
amenity.fr
1 Copper

AIO Photo 966 with Latitude XT3

Hi there,

I have just acquired a great Latitude XT3 (Windows 7) to replace my aging Latitude XT (Vista Business)

Everything works fine and so much faster except for the AIO 966, connected on a USB port:

- it stops printing randomly, after printing 5 to 15 pages, and I have to reboot it to make it work again.

- I cannot get it to scan any document, it always stops in the middle and doesn't complete the work, being stuck. I've tried with 'Windows fax & scan' and with 'Dell all-in-one center'.

I've uninstalled (including with the removal piece of software) and then reinstalled the drivers... It still doesn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
7- Thorium

Re: AIO Photo 966 with Latitude XT3

amenity.fr,

Is the OCR Program installed?

Start, all pograms, ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint, ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

0 Kudos
amenity.fr
1 Copper

Rick,

Thank you for popping in and BTW I have read & tried your previous publications on this topic.

The OCR program wasn't there so I've downloaded & installed the test version of ABBYY FineReader 11 professional edition from their web site. It doesn't work with that piece of software either (tried right after install, after reboot and using another piece of software).

Another hint?

Cheers,

Fred

0 Kudos
7- Thorium

Fred,

That program doesn't work well with the Dell All-In-One Center.

If you CLICK HERE, on the next page, start conversation with, and we can discuss the OCR Program optgions there.

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

0 Kudos