Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 25th, 2012 14:00

AIO Photo 966 with Latitude XT3

Hi there,

I have just acquired a great Latitude XT3 (Windows 7) to replace my aging Latitude XT (Vista Business)

Everything works fine and so much faster except for the AIO 966, connected on a USB port:

- it stops printing randomly, after printing 5 to 15 pages, and I have to reboot it to make it work again.

- I cannot get it to scan any document, it always stops in the middle and doesn't complete the work, being stuck. I've tried with 'Windows fax & scan' and with 'Dell all-in-one center'.

I've uninstalled (including with the removal piece of software) and then reinstalled the drivers... It still doesn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

September 25th, 2012 17:00

amenity.fr,

Is the OCR Program installed?

Start, all pograms, ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint, ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint

Rick

2 Posts

September 26th, 2012 07:00

Rick,

Thank you for popping in and BTW I have read & tried your previous publications on this topic.

The OCR program wasn't there so I've downloaded & installed the test version of ABBYY FineReader 11 professional edition from their web site. It doesn't work with that piece of software either (tried right after install, after reboot and using another piece of software).

Another hint?

Cheers,

Fred

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

September 26th, 2012 10:00

Fred,

That program doesn't work well with the Dell All-In-One Center.

If you CLICK HERE, on the next page, start conversation with, and we can discuss the OCR Program optgions there.

Rick

No Events found!