Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 29th, 2015 14:00

B2375dnf display is blank

I received the B2375dnf as a replacement for another printer 6 months ago. The touch display panel is lit up with only the words Home and login showing up. I am not able to move around to fax, copy or print. I can not find any information in the manuals on how to troubleshoot the touch display panels.

55 Posts

November 16th, 2016 07:00

Its not a controller board issue. Its an SD card issue. If you are willing to take apart the printer and behind the controller board is an SD card slot. Replace it with a class 10 SD card. If not, call back into tech support and have them setup a onsite tech to replace it for you.

January 12th, 2016 07:00

Update ****  I'm still waiting on a reply back for Dell tech support. What makes it worse is Dell has put the wrong service tag and express tag on this printer. The first thing that happens when I call in for support is an argument on how I am not giving them the right service tag, for the make and model that they sent me.

1 Message

April 12th, 2016 11:00

Hi.

I am having this problem right now. Did they get back to you on how to fix?

Thanks

1 Message

November 3rd, 2016 14:00

I have this same blank display issue. Dell TS said it's a controller board issue.  They recommend a full unit replacement instead of repair. This would work if you have an active warranty, but if you don't, your so out of luck.

December 25th, 2016 20:00

Thanks UncleSmash can you describe How this SD card looks like. I already removed the controller panel

regards

55 Posts

January 6th, 2017 08:00

Its a silver slot. Should be on the backside of the board opposite of the Network connector

February 28th, 2017 15:00

@UncleSmash, any chance  you can find a diagram or a picture for the slot? Don't want to destroy the company printer without some kind of instruction.

3 Posts

March 1st, 2017 13:00

I could really use one too if anyone has it.  I have looked on the internet for the diagram but so far no luck.

1 Message

September 20th, 2017 12:00

UncleSmash is correct... an inexpensive MicroSD card replacement fixed it. Just take the old one out and put the new one in. After powering back up the system goes through a restore period and then you're back in business. Found a YouTube video showing how to access and replace the card... 5 minutes, top. Bless you. I was moments away from throwing away a piece of equipment that was < 2 years old and had just replaced the expensive toner cartridge.

February 22nd, 2018 17:00

How Barge of a capacity is it for in this 10 sd card
Is 128 gd or Lower so by replace in this st card The printer will automatic ways he said it's so so it's not a software is she would just the card?

1 Message

April 30th, 2022 04:00

Ciao, ho sostituito la microSD ad una B2375dnf guardando il video: https://youtu.be/X9J7mOh9_Bg (la vecchia scheda era da 4GB e la nuova da 32GB ma funziona benissimo). Grazie UnlceSmash!

No Events found!