Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 28th, 2011 13:00

Buttons missing in Scan and Fax manager software for 1135n MFP Printer

I am trying to setup Fax receive on my 1135n MFP printer.   Receive Mode = Fax, Ring to Answer = 1, Secure Receive = Off, Default Mode = Fax.

The printer is setup with a network address,  and the Scan and Print functions are working OK.  When I try to setup the Set Scan buttons in Scan and Fax

manager,   everything works fine.   When I try to setup the Set Fax Receiving buttons, enable fax receiving in not ticked off.   When I click on it to enable,  there

are no OK, Cancel or Apply buttons at the bottom in order to save it.    Same with the notify/print/file format settings.

This is installed on Win7 Enterprise 64bit,   using both the downloads from Dell support and the CD that came with it.    I tried the compatability modes,  and still

have the same problems.   What am I missing here?

6 Posts

October 28th, 2011 13:00

Found my own answer.   If you use fonts over 100%  (IE medium and large),  the buttons disappear.   You can test it by using the tab key to get between fields.   Once when you are past the last field,   there should be three clicks before it returns to the top field again.

No Events found!