Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 18th, 2012 09:00

C2665dnf, won't print via network all the sudden

My C2665dnf will no longer print via network from any computer.  I have 3 PCs (mix of Win7, Win10), an iPod, and 2 iPads and all of them quit at the same time.  You can fully interact with the printer via the web interface, so it does not seem to be any sort of networking issue.

I have powered off and on several times (even leaving it unplugged for an hour+).  I have tried a new switch, new cable, etc.  I've made no update to the router that could cause this.

The firmware in the printer is  201608150645.

FYI, I do IT for a living, so I'm very verbose in networking, drivers, etc.Can anyone think of a way to get this to work?

Thank you for any guidance you can give me! 

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

February 23rd, 2012 16:00

The User's Guide doesn't specify. Did you use the LCD and scroll through the menus? Did you install and open the Dell Toner Management System from the Driver CD and look in there?

2 Posts

September 9th, 2018 09:00

Try this: Turn off the printer. Then, holding down the left and right arrows, turn on the printer. Keep holding the arrows down for about 15 seconds. After that it should work. If it doesn't, try doing the same thing holding down the up and down arrow instead.

No Events found!