Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

1 Message

May 17th, 2020 09:00

C2665dnf

Hello, I'm new here. I was recently gifted a November 2014 C2665 multifunction color laser printer.

When I got it, it printed fine, and still does. However, it has two problems.

One, is after startup, it beeps 5 times, then does 5-times again. Then it waits a bit, then beeps 5-times again until it finally has done the beep code a total of 4 times. When I got it, it didn't do this, and btw, the consumables are fine.

The second problem(s) might be a hardware issue.

The touchscreen is not working correctly. When I turn it on I can't change to anything except as "guest", and I can't select the following functions (tiles) on the touchscreen:

Scan to email

print

dell document hub

about this mfp

scan to usb

scan to wsp

multiple up copy

id copy

print pdf/tiff

print jpeg

add apd

Works consistently: report/list

the menu tiles will slide, but it takes patience and many tries.

I haven't tried all of these functions, I've basically using as a monochrome printer, which it does well.

5 Posts

October 26th, 2020 00:00

Hi,
i'm facing the same Problem with the 5 beeps at startup. My first thought was, it's because the black cartridge is almost empty.
Additionally, i even cannot print any more, as i got a printer error when trying. I tried reinstalling the driver, but that fails because the driver is not signed correctly. I'm using the newest Win10 Updates and there was a change in the driver signing checks. It seems, the driver does not comply to these signing. Anybody any clue, how to solve that?

No Events found!