Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

March 3rd, 2013 06:00

DELL Photo AIO Printer 944 All in One Center needed

My parents gave me their DELL Photo esAIO Printer 944, but lost the CD. I chatted with DELL online yesterday 3 times and they said they don't send that CD out anymore. I have downloaded and installed "G9Aweb32944EN.exe" which allows the printer to print, but I still don't have the All in One Center software on the computer. Can someone please tell me where to find it or how to install it? I really liked the ease of use of it when I used it at my parents and want it back. I've looked everywhere for it and cannot find it.

March 3rd, 2013 07:00

My parents gave me their DELL Photo AIO Printer 944, but lost the CD. I chatted with DELL online yesterday 3 times and they said they don't send that CD out anymore. I have downloaded and installed "G9Aweb32944EN.exe" which allows the printer to print, but I still don't have the All in One Center software on the computer and cannot scan anything. Can someone please tell me where to find it or how to install it? I really liked the ease of use of it when I used it at my parents and want it back. I've looked everywhere for it and cannot find it.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 3rd, 2013 10:00

TheTominator,

The Dell All-In-One Center is in the drivers package.

Before you follow the instructions, try running Delete Print Jobsto remove any stuck print jobs from the queue, then restart the computer.

Try the instructions located in the Dell 944 All-In-One Printer owners thread (W7)

Remember virus programs and firewalls will block communications.

Rick

March 3rd, 2013 12:00

Rick. I have 4 setup.exe files in the download I have. I have no OCR folder and no Abbyy folder. The fiIe I downloaded is G9Aweb32944EN.exe which is for Win XP which is what I have, 32 bit. It does have a aioc folder in the apps folder but no setup file in there.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 3rd, 2013 15:00

TheTominator,

Did you run Delete Print Jobs to remove any stuck print jobs from the queue?

Did you disconnect the printer?

Did you run the patch(printer cleanup utility?

Did you download THESE XP DRIVERS FOR THE DELL 944 PRINTER?

Install the drivers. You'll get a message, the printer is not connected.

Remember virus programs and firewalls will blcok communications.

The Dell All-In-One Center is in the drivers package

If you CLICK HERE, on the next page, start conversation with, we can discuss the OCR Programs there.

Rick

No Events found!