Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

January 3rd, 2013 23:00

Dell 720 printer??

Is there a way or is there a setting so I can use print preview.

Phil

4 Operator

• 

2.6K Posts

January 3rd, 2013 23:00

Hi Phil,

Most applications have a Print Preview feature and some applications like Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Office, automatically open ‘Print Preview’ features when ‘Print’ menu is selected.

To assist you better I would like to know the name of the application in which you want to use “Print Preview” option.

16 Posts

January 4th, 2013 22:00

I see the print preview in the command bar,What I do at home on my desk

top,that has the same programs XP sp3 as this lap top,ANY TIME I print any thing

it goes to print preview first.That is what I want this lap top to do.I save the

things I print to queue box so if I want to reprint something like a coupon that

is where it is,I can click on it and before it reprints it goes to print

preview,that way I know what will print before it prints.

> I have a different printer at home and it has a box to click for print

preview.

4 Operator

• 

2.6K Posts

January 6th, 2013 03:00

Hi rvtips,

I would like to know the name of the application that you want to enable direct print preview option.

Is it a word document or is it internet explorer?

Please reply for further help.

16 Posts

January 11th, 2013 17:00

I was hoping someone with a Dell 720 printer knew if there is a box to check for print preview,I sure can't find one.

Phil

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

January 12th, 2013 13:00

Phil,

I don't have a Dell 720 printer but have used a Dell 964 and a Dell V715w Wireless printer.

What are you trying to get a print preview of? A document, website page(if yes, which browser), adboe reader?

Rick

16 Posts

January 17th, 2013 11:00

I save some things that I print,If I want to reprint some thing I want to see what it is before I print it.

Phil

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

January 17th, 2013 12:00

Phil,

Can you explain a little better what program you're trying to print from?

Most programs have file, print preview or when you click on print, they show you a preview of what you're about to print. Using a Browser, Internet Explorer also shows you a preview of something you're about to print. There were issues with Internet Explorer.

You cannot print or print preview Web pages in Internet Explorer on Windows Vista or on Windows 7

You cannot print or view the print preview of a webpage in Internet Explorer 9

Some Web sites may not behave as expected in Internet Explorer

I use Print Print Preview when using Mozilla Firefox and it allow me to see what I'm about to print and it I only want to print a small part of the webpage, I can.

Rick

No Events found!