Start a Conversation

Unsolved

P

1 Message

November 10th, 2018 06:00

Double booting of H625CDW after firmware upgrade

I completed a firmware upgrade of my H625CDW and the way the printer starts up has changed. Previous to the upgrade, when powered on, the Dell logo w/scrolling bar came up on the touch panel during the boot and within the expected amount of time (roughly 30 seconds, I never timed it) I was taken to the user login screen. Now after the firmware upgrade, The Dell logo w/scrolling bar appears and after the roughly 30 seconds, the touch panel goes blank for a few seconds (I'm anticipating this is a reboot) and the Dell logo w/scrolling bar appears again roughly for the same amount and then I am auto logged-in to the guest user and find myself at the document hub screen. I've been able to disable the auto login and have reset all the settings available to me via the touch panel however this "double booting" of the printer persists. I have reinstalled the firmware with no change in behavior. I've read nothing in the the firmware release notes that describes a change in the startup process. Has anyone experienced this? Any ideas what's going on?
No Responses!
No Events found!