Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

G

2 Posts

April 11th, 2017 17:00

E525w, error 093-932 Replace Cyan Cartridge

Stumped, I have had my Dell e525w Multi function laser printer for a little over a year.

This thing has been a bit finicky from day one but has generally worked without too much trouble.

Lately, I have been getting this 093-932 error message that tells me to replace the Cyan cartridge.  I have replaced the cartridge with a new cartridge twice and keep getting the error message.  I can uninstall and then re-install and it usually works for the next print but then reverts back to the error message.

Any suggestions out there on what I should do to troubleshoot?  I have tried switching the menu from Dell to Non Dell cartridges to see if that would help and it does not.  

BTW - I suspect that I am out of warranty. 

• 

17K Posts

April 12th, 2017 07:00

July 17th, 2018 09:00

Hello

how could I bypass the below message so that I can print black and white and be able to photocopy and SCAN?

Replace Cart.        093-932   Printer    Replace              Cyan Cartridge      

my printer is a Dell MFP Laser 3115cn

thank you 

2 Posts

September 9th, 2018 08:00

The same thing happened to me only with the yellow cartridge. I was able to fix this problem by first turning off the printer. Then, holding down the left and right arrows, turn on the printer. Keep holding the arrows down for about 15 seconds. After that it should work. If it doesn't, try doing the same thing holding down the up and down arrow instead.

May 31st, 2019 08:00

I had previously got this to work turning on the Non-Dell toner setting in administrator maintenance settings. But my Cyan is also out this time and nothing seems to be working for me to print in black and white.

But you guys should try turning *On the "Non-Dell Toner" setting and restarting the printer maybe it works for you guys.

3 Posts

December 9th, 2019 12:00

Yeah, I'm at the same point.  Printer says replace Magenta cartridge. I replace it. Get same error. Replace it with another cartridge. Same error. 

And this advice basically generates the same error. Support says its not the cartridge. I believe that. But what causes the error? Can't find anything useful. 

Putting this printer in the junkyard and buying someone else's. 

No Events found!