Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 5th, 2017 10:00

H625CDW H825CDW Fuser Not Available. What do I do?

Our company has a number of H265cdw printers. On March 30th I ordered a backup fuser from a sales rep as the Dell website does not have fusers for these models. I paid $140 and was told I would receive it April 4th. Fortunately I don't need one yet, but I discovered this morning it never arrived. I called and spoke with a support rep who told me the best thing to do was cancel the existing order and he would transfer me to sales to purchase another one. Instead I got disconnected. 

I called back to speak to sales. On my 6th transfer the person told me he could get me one for $300. I told him I have always paid about $150 for fusers for my 2155's 2665's and my last order for the h625. I can buy a new h625cdw printer in the Dell site for only $250. He had no response.

Do I throw out my printers when they need fusers? Or after so many years of buying Dell PC's, laptops, and printers for our businesses switch to a different brand that can support the product they sell?

3 Posts

May 5th, 2017 10:00

Oh, and I forgot he did have a "solution". Throw out our working H625's with S3845cdn's for an additional $500 more each.

No Events found!