Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 20th, 2011 19:00

How to Fax out to Group of Numbers, HP3200se

I would like to be able to fax out (simultaneously)  to a group of  2 dozen recipients because they do not use e-mail.      Same page to all.    It doesn't need to be personalized as in a mail merge,    exact page to all recipients is fine.

My computer (Dell Dimension 8200,  WinXP) is connected to HP Laserjet 3200se   All-In-One (printer, fax, copy, scan),  and  both  are 7-8 years old.

It doesn't matter to me whether I use computer or fax machine to send,     I just want a reliable  consistent  method.

My first question:    can the HP3200  be programmed to send out to multiple recipients from one send?     Can I program the fax numbers into the fax machine to make up a group that it will recognize and send to?      If yes,    is this a dependable method,   are the results acceptable?      Does it handle busy numbers?   Could it be programmed to print out a list of results so that failed attempts can be identified?

If there is any better method,   suggestions will be appreciated.         Thanks in advance........ nothing fancy needed,    just  want to get the job done.

No Responses!
No Events found!