Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 7th, 2006 18:00

INTRODUCTIONS

I know over the past eight weeks you all have noticed my presence out here at the forum on various boards. I want to take the time to introduce myself more to you all. I am the Liaison for the Networking/Internet, Wireless, Dial-up Modem, Printers and Projectors forums.

I am the new Liaison for these boards. I have a Master of Science in Computer Information Systems and I specialize in networking, both wired and wireless but also have experience with printers and projectors. I have worked for Dell Inc. for four years on a specialty call queue that takes incoming technical calls.

Although I’m out here every day and I read all the posts, I typically will not jump in since this is a user-to-user forum. However, you will see me jump in from time to time with a suggestion or asking for clarification because behind the scenes I’m also looking for solutions for your questions. One such example of how I have recently helped is by finding information for the Draft-N adapter Dell is selling and Belkin Pre-N router. Because of your posts and the things that I was seeing I began to ask your questions to people here involved with this DW1500 adapter. This allowed me to get word about the update and get it to you as soon as it became available. I will continue to be around the forums so that I can be available to you all and help get your questions answered in a timely manner.

I will also jump in with tricks I’ve learned over the past four years that have helped solve problems if other things have not worked or if I’m asked. You can view me as a technical advisor if you need it. I’ll also jump in if a message has not been answered in a couple of days so that we can make sure that every one has answers.

Many of my response will be links that you can use to solve the problems other times I’ll give some troubleshooting steps that have worked for me in the past that come from my experience. I’ll try mostly to help you all find the answers online since most of them are there.

Please consider me your connection to Dell. Although I’m not here to do technical support on a one to one basis, I will be available to help answer your questions and concerns about issues we find together so we can get them resolved quickly.

No Responses!
No Events found!