Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 5th, 2014 01:00

MY DELL V313W PRINTER CANNOT PRINT OR PRINT SLOWLY IN COLOR

Hello dear all,

I've got a new dell V313 all-in-one printer since 6 months now. Everything went very well before but suddenly after reinstalling my windows 7 and ms office 2013 the printer can print only once then I have to restart the computer to print again.

Sometimes, when I have to print in colour, it prints very very slowly.

Can someone help me please?

Regards,

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

May 6th, 2014 03:00

cntrlsys,

In the December batch of Windows Updates, Microsoft installed Internet Explorer 11. IE11 had been causing printer problems.

Open Internet Explorer, click on Help, then click on About Internet Explorer. It should show the version there. If you have IE11, then go to control panel, Windows Update, Installed Updates, look for Internet Explorer 11. Click on Internet Explorer 11, uninstall.

Restart the computer, when prompted. Then see if your printer works.

Rick

15 Posts

July 12th, 2014 12:00

I am having a similar problem that I just posted under another thread. My First Document prints but the second and following hang up in the queue and don't print until I shut down the computer and restart it. If recollection serves me right, however, this started well before I upgraded to IE11. I believe that when I was running IE7 and my wife upgraded to IE8 she started having this problem. As Such, I did not upgrade until I believe IE9 or 10 and have had the problem since.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

July 15th, 2014 17:00

dellfrank,

I replied to your first thread HERE.

Rick

No Events found!