Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 8th, 2009 16:00

Need correct driver for AIO 964 for Windows7

Hello, all -- 

I recently received a second-hand laptop from my in-laws with Windows 7 on it.  I do not have the CD-ROM that came with the printer. So, I downloaded what  I thought was the correct driver for AIO 964.  But, it doesn't work: the computer recognizes the printer, but when I attempt to print, it doesn't work.  I've fiddled with it as best I can (which is not too much because I'm not skilled at this stuff).

Also, I would like to have the AIO software on my desktop that lets me do different things with scanning (cropping, scanning multple copies, etc.) . Is that a different download available on dell.com?  Or can I only get that software from an original CD-ROM?  Although this is a problem, I'll settle for just being able to print.

Thank you for your help!!

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

December 8th, 2009 16:00

NolaGirl,

The instructions can be found here.

964 Photo All-In-One Printer owners thread (W7)

Let me know how things go.

Rick

2 Posts

December 10th, 2009 16:00

Rick --   Thank you!  It worked like a charm!  I appreciate all of your help --  R

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

December 11th, 2009 03:00

NolaGirl,

GREAT JOB! :emotion-21: Thanks for posting back. Could you mark the verify answer(s) that helped you solve your problem, so if someone else searches the forums, they can see what you did to fix your problem(s).

Take care,

Rick

No Events found!