Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 22nd, 2014 14:00

Printing photos' on a Dell c1765nf All in one.

So here is my issue. I am trying to print a photo using the above printer and 4x6 Gloss Brilliant 48lb. 180b/m2 photo stock. I have put the paper in every loader: lower, mid and upper tray feeders. The printer detects the paper when I load the feeders. I then go into my Printer settings and try to get the printer to change from 8.5x11in. paper, to landscape 4x6in. What I am finding is that not one single photo, art, paint program on my system, or CTRL-P, has the 4x6 paper setting in it. The settings in the printer also does not have any setting for Photo paper in general.

I thought that maybe the printer would auto detect the paper size and print the photo. But it does not. It will start to feed the paper, then interrupts and starts beeping asking me to load the paper, and that 8.5x11in paper is missing from the feeders.

I consider myself pretty advanced when it comes to my computers and in house Network, but this is driving me nutters!

Help a crazy fool out please.

Frost

105 Posts

February 24th, 2014 01:00

I heard that this printer really have some issues with its paper feeding system. Some people experienced reloading normal weight paper several times before it prints.

From what I discovered, this printer uses a system that can handle different types of papers such as plain paper with normal thickness, cover, coated paper, labels, envelope, recycled paper, and hagaki.

No Events found!