Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 23rd, 2011 18:00

Unsupported Printer Cartridge problem

I have a Dell Photo AIO 924 that I recently started using again. All was fine until a few days ago when I got a message saying "right ink cartridge incorrect" and "unsupported cartridge" what's up with that?  I thought the problem might have been the Office Depot Dell Compatible cartridges I purchased so I went online and purchased a black and color cartridge directly from Dell...same error message. Does anyone know what the problem is and better yet how to fix it? Very frustrating!! 

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

September 24th, 2011 04:00

SteveLOrt,

Unplug the printer from the wall. Now remove the power brick from the back of the printer for 60 seconds. This will reset any error message the printer is getting.

Rick

1 Message

December 15th, 2011 21:00

Hi,

I am also getting the same error messages all of a sudden with my dell all in one 924 printer

I have spent the day reinstalling the printer (as per dell instructions), cleaning the cartridges (as per Dell instructions) turning the printer on and off (as per above instructions and I have had no luck.

From all of the questions on this forum regarding this problem, it seems to be extremely common.

Anyone got some further ideas before I chuck the printer out the window ?

Thanks

LouLou

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

December 16th, 2011 01:00

LouLou,

Are you using Dell Series 5 ink cartridges?

Rick

No Events found!