Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 11th, 2016 16:00

V305 printer. Alignment problem

I followed your suggestions to my alignment problem and remove tape from cartridge notice asked by another. I put in new Series 9 MK992 cartridge and this happened. I unistalled then reinstalled my printer following directions and now new message is can't create output file!  Still have same problems...Is there a link to correct this new problem?  Thanks  I have spent days on trying to correct this but  unable and warrenty has expired..Can you help?

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 13th, 2016 10:00

Mary Crain,

Can you copy a document under the glass? Black and white and color?

Are you using Dell Series 9 ink cartridges, generic or refilled ink cartridges?

Rick

2 Posts

February 13th, 2016 14:00

Thanks Rick for replying.  I don't know why but I worked on this problem all day Friday and it's working okay now but have no idea what I did to correct it.  It will copy under glass and the Cartridge I had just received from Dell was new and not refilled....I'll keep my fingers crossed.  Did my taxes e-file and when I printed copies the printer just stopped in the middle of the printing, but fortunately I saved to Adobe if I should need copy down the line....I'm not worrying about this, just glad it is working some what.  I'll now know where to go for help if I need it.:-) Thanks

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 14th, 2016 13:00

Mary Crain,

There is an issue with Windows 7 through Windows 10 with the printer printing more that one page, It is recommended to turn off the printers balloon tips and they the problem goes away.

(Right click) Start, control panel, devices and printer, your printer, printing preferences, advanced, more options. Tell it to never show. The problem with this setting is you cannot tell if you're low on ink, printer jams, Etc.

Rick

No Events found!