Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

Closed

October 27th, 2015 08:00

1320c, Windows 10 drivers?

I just updated my Win 7 to Win 10 and now I can't install my Dell Color Laser Printer 1320c. Please advice where appropriate driver can be found?

1 Message

October 25th, 2016 11:00

I know this is old, but some may find my experience with Windows 10 anniversary update helpful.

You can download the latest driver from the Dell site here.

I found that after the windows 10 anniversary update, the drivers reverted to very basic options and no manual duplex mode. I used the above software to update the driver but the problem persisted. I had to expand the file, and save the expanded folders/files. I then right click the printer in Printers and Devices, went to printer properties, advanced, then New Driver. After clicking next I selected Have Disk and pointed to Win_x64 folder under Drivers. Windows found the inf file and installed it. Now I have full functionality as before including manual duplex.

1 Message

December 16th, 2021 07:00

Hi Carl, I just managed to get it working. What I did was:

1. Once downloaded, extract ZIP file to DESKTOP. (Very important to EXTRACT to DESKTOP)

2. Once the ZIP file is extracted onto DESKTOP screen, open the folder \1320c_DRV_ENG_01-01-06-00_01-01-06-00\English\Drivers\Win_x64

3. Here, there will be many files. Locate dlhsnzi.inf.

(Quick tip: To view file extensions (e.g .inf), go to the top of the folder, then select VIEW --> enable this by checking FILE NAME EXTENSION (should be on right-hand side). Now you will see all the file extensions)

4. Right-click with mouse dlhsnzi.inf and then select 'Install' (should be 3rd option from top).

Right-click dlhsnzi.inf and then select 'Install''Right-click dlhsnzi.inf and then select 'Install''

5. Now, go back to your Desktop screen, type 'Settings' in search bar (bottom-left).

6.  Now, type 'printers' in the search bar at top.

7. Select 'Printers & Scanners'.

8. Your Dell Color Laser 1320c should be there. Please select it and there should be 3 options 'Open queue', 'Manage', 'Remove device'. This should mean that your PC recognises your DELL Color drivers now.

9. Now, open any document and print, remembering to select 'Dell Color Laser 1320c', if not set to default printer!

This is what I did for my PC and it is working.

• 

16.7K Posts

October 28th, 2015 05:00

msuyatin,

You can click here to download a Windows 10 driver for the printer.

2 Posts

October 28th, 2015 07:00

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for your help. There are three files on the suggested page. Do you I need to install all three to make printer Dell 1320c work correctly or I can install only Drivers for OS Deployment?

Regards

Max

• 

16.7K Posts

October 30th, 2015 09:00

msuyatin,

You can install the drivers and software for the printer

1 Message

February 16th, 2016 14:00

Hi I've just upgraded to win10 and now much 1320c prints come out faint no amount of changing the settings seems to have any affect at all any suggestions

Thanks Iain

1 Message

January 4th, 2017 08:00

Thanks very much littlebriar!

1 Message

August 10th, 2017 01:00

Hello

I have installed

DellPrinter1320c_SSW_20130221.exe

and the printer seems to be recognised, but any print jobs sent to the printer disappear.

I have a dual boot W7 and the printer works fine on W7, so there appears to be a fault in the proposed driver for W10.

Please advise

Thanks

JC

3 Posts

July 12th, 2019 08:00

Did you ever get this solved?

1 Message

January 3rd, 2020 12:00

I am not sure? I seem to have no issues printing from one of my personal computer but I have an issue with my work computer both are the same model Dell Latitude 5285. My issue is, the printer does not want to pick up paper from the tray only the bypass. However, the printer will pick up from the tray if I press both the Continue and Cancel buttons for a test print. After I had all the factory installed software removed and a plain version of Windows 10 installed my personal computer, magically the printer started to print from paper tray. 

Anyone have any ideas if there is a special trick so I can get my 1320c printer to function with a work computer?  

1 Message

May 14th, 2020 08:00

hi all ,

please help to solve this issue i cansee the printer but i cant't print with W10

THX

2 Posts

May 26th, 2020 15:00

Finally, after much researching and digging around, I have managed to find the solution thanks to this gentleman that posted the video to show one how to fix the following issue:

Issue

You attempt to print, it goes to the print queue, but never prints from the printer tray (Dell Color Laser Printer 1320c).

Fix

You have to go to the dell printer setting, select Mange->Printer Properties->Preferences-> Paper Quality (tab) and change the Paper Source to Tray1  (not automatic)

See  youtube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJiEj45lmEI

1 Message

March 2nd, 2021 14:00

Setting the paper source to Tray 1 allows me to print using the default driver installed by Windows 10 (Dell 1320c HBP). But this driver doesn't have the option for manual duplex printing. I have tried installing the most recent driver from the Dell web site (1320c_DRV_ENG_01-01-06-00_01-01-06-00) but get an error "Printer settings could not be saved. This operation not supported."

Any ideas why I can't save the new printer driver?

1 Message

August 1st, 2021 17:00

Hi, Jesse. I just bought a Dell 1320c laser printer and I can't download any drivers for this. I have a dell desktop with windows 10. Everytime I go to downlaod the drive it wants me to unzip the file and after I do that, I get nothing or an error. What do I need to do?

Thanks

Carl

No Events found!