Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

September 16th, 2009 15:00

v505 Remote Desktop printing problem

I am trying to print to my local v505 printer from a Remote Desktop Connection on a Windows 2003 server.  On the server I created a local TS port and installed the correct v505 driver.  When I attempt to print from the Windows 2003 server only about half the content is printed on each page and the LCD display on the v505 shows 'print cancelled'.  Also there are many vertical lines running through the page as well as some lines being printed on top of eachother.

I can print locally without issue but I need to be able to print from my Remote Desktop Connection.  Any thoughts or ideas?

1 Message

September 17th, 2009 16:00

Very interested in comments on this post.  I have a connected Dell printer that is onlyh printing half a page.  I have to print 3 times before I get a full page.  The Dell printer pop up displays and shows the pinft progress, stops at 50% each time, then closes.

I checked and the drivers are current.  Any other suggestions?

1 Message

October 22nd, 2010 04:00

I have this exact problem on a customer setup.

Prints fine from local computer but from Remote desktop it only prints half the page.

Would be nice if someone from Dell could take a look at this since it's been a LOOOOOOONG time since OP.

No Events found!