rvy
1 Copper

Cannot find Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere in my Dell Digital Delivery - XPS 15 (L521x)

Jump to solution

Hi,

I upgraded my XPS 15 (L521x)  to windows 8 and am trying to re-install  Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere which comes factory installed.  But when I run the Dell Digital Delivery it shows up nothing.  And also the web based my software downloads only showed up PowerDVD and Dell Webcam.  How do I re-install Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere?

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
onuoha12
1 Copper

RE: Cannot find Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere in my Dell Digital Delivery - XPS 15 (L521x)

Jump to solution

my advice is for you to Download Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Full Version and do a proper installation rather than using the factory installed one

View solution in original post

7 Replies
tacoslammer
3 Argentium

Re: Cannot find Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere in my Dell Digital Delivery - XPS 15 (L521x)

Jump to solution

You laptop shipped as Windows 7 with Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere come with your laptop?   You should have a CD/DVD with the programs on it for re-installation that came with your PC.    Crapware is not generally available on Dell Digital Delivery.    What is there is the software to get your system started and the software you purchased.

Tacoslammer - eating too many tacos too fast: - slammin'  'em down [+o(]  

Signature now approved by Dell  [:D]

If you can read this, thank a teacher. 
If you can read this in English, thank a Veteran
and a Border Patrol Agent for keeping our borders secure.

XPS 15 L502X, i7 6230QM, 8GB, GT525M, 640GB 7200rpm, WIN 7- 64bit, Security:  MSE, MalwareBytes free on both systems

XPS 720, Intel Q 6600quad CPU, 4GB, 750GB, 3@ 160GB, Nvidia 7900GS, WIN 7 64bit Home Premium Edition

0 Kudos
Tesla1856
6 Thallium

Re: Cannot find Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere in my Dell Digital Delivery - XPS 15 (L521x)

Jump to solution

Check in "My Dell Downloads" secure area ... online at support.dell.com ... on your main Dell account options page. 

Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.
0 Kudos
rvy
1 Copper

Jump to solution

thanks for the reply.. the DVD which came with the laptop only has Drivers and Utilities. No third party software.

0 Kudos
rvy
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Check in "My Dell Downloads" secure area ... online at support.dell.com ... on your main Dell account options page. 

I checked this out.  It only had the PowerDVD and The Dell Webcam stuff

0 Kudos
tacoslammer
3 Argentium

Jump to solution

Have Dell send you all the CDs for your system as ordered and shipped.   My XPS 15 L502X has 8 CDs/DVDs.   One of them is for Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.   

Tacoslammer - eating too many tacos too fast: - slammin'  'em down [+o(]  

Signature now approved by Dell  [:D]

If you can read this, thank a teacher. 
If you can read this in English, thank a Veteran
and a Border Patrol Agent for keeping our borders secure.

XPS 15 L502X, i7 6230QM, 8GB, GT525M, 640GB 7200rpm, WIN 7- 64bit, Security:  MSE, MalwareBytes free on both systems

XPS 720, Intel Q 6600quad CPU, 4GB, 750GB, 3@ 160GB, Nvidia 7900GS, WIN 7 64bit Home Premium Edition

0 Kudos
onuoha12
1 Copper

RE: Cannot find Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere in my Dell Digital Delivery - XPS 15 (L521x)

Jump to solution

my advice is for you to Download Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Full Version and do a proper installation rather than using the factory installed one

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Chenet
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I can't find my either, according to Adobe ID customer service if the given registry number is a fake even if you register the number to Adobe Creative web you won't get any help from Adobe. It looks to me like Dell just cheat on customers...I want my money back...I won't recommend Dell to anyone

0 Kudos