Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 8th, 2013 07:00

How do I obtain Adobe Acrobat X serial no. to reinstall software from Dell Downloads?

Following recent installation of a SSD in my 2011 XPS 8300 I had to reinstall software inc. Adobe Acrobat X which was originally pre-loaded. I found My Dell Downloads without much problem but without a serial no. I can't complete the installation of Acrobat. There was no disk or paperwork with the serial no. I have the invoice showing its presence (bundled with MS Office) but no serial no. I would welcome assistance. Thanks

February 8th, 2013 14:00

Hi MScottland,

The Serial Number is mentioned on a card shipped in the original packaging of the system. Please look inside the box. If you have not received the documentation, please share the Service Tag of your system in a private message.

I will look into the records and see what best can be done.

7 Posts

February 23rd, 2013 06:00

Hi Gaurav Sh,

I sent you the Service Tag details in a private message about 2 weeks ago. Haven't heard anything back. Please advise. Thanks

1.1K Posts

February 26th, 2013 16:00

Hi MScottland,

I am posting on the behalf of DELL-Gaurav Sh as he is out of office. I have sent you a private message. 

1 Message

August 1st, 2013 15:00

I am having the same issue. I spoke with customer service on the phone and they said they can't help me. How is it my fault that the serial number was not provided on the the envelope containing the disc?

No Events found!