Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

February 10th, 2016 00:00

Invoice shows Adobe11 Premiere Elements and Adobe11 Photoshop Elements but not listed in MYDELLDownloads

I just did a fresh install from Windows 8 to 8.1. After I get settled in and looking over things I notice that my invoice list Part Number=1WGNO, Qty1, Module. Software, Adobe11 Premiere Elements, Dormbit     ,                          Part Number=25DPH, Qty1, module, Software, Adobe11 Photoshop Elements, Dormbit both have a software service charge under each respective line.

The problem I am seeing is that it is not listing these when I go look under Download Locker but it does show this in my download locker and am somewhat confused as to what this might be. And those 3       ,show mediasuite essentials bd&dvdv10 and then mediasuite essentials dvd/bd10.0.1 and finally McAfee livesafe v12.1. I sort of know I am supposed to get 429-aagb=cyberlink Power DVD and the McAfee but I can't figure out why it shows 2 versions of Media suite and then I don't know where my Photoshop products are that are listed on my invoice.

I know this sounds bad but I never looked at my invoice until this month when I installed Windows8.1 so I never knew I was supposed to have the two photoshop items.

Can anyone give me some hints as what I need to do? This is on an XPS8700.

Thanks for any input.

• 

17K Posts

February 10th, 2016 06:00

BeepsWhirls

You can click the link below to download the software your purchased with your computer. There are some other links below for reference to software purchased. You will need to register at My Dell Downloads to download and install the software.,

My Dell Downloads

Dell Download Center

Where Can I Download Drivers and Dell-Installed Software for My Dell Computer?

Dell Software Download Store

Dell Digital Delivery- Installing, Using, Troubleshooting and FAQ's

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-Jesse L and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your Dell Order number

No Events found!