Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

3 Posts

May 2nd, 2019 01:00

Problème avec word

Bonjour tout le monde, 

est ce que quelqu'un serait m'aider svp ? Je possède un xps 15 9570 que j'ai acheté l'été dernier avec une licence microsoft famille etudiant 2016. Le problème est qu'à chaque fois que j'utilise excel, word et powerpoint quand je laisse la fenetre de word par exemple ouverte trop longtemps et que je vais sur internet, celui ci plante... Je ne peux plus rien faire la seule possibilité et de fermer la fenetre, c'est vraiment très handicapant... Je vous remercie par avance.

10 Elder

• 

43.6K Posts

May 21st, 2019 15:00

ENGLISH:

I have a 9570 xps 15 that I bought last summer with a microsoft family student license 2016. The problem is that every time I use excel, word and powerpoint when I leave the word window for example open too long and I go on the internet, this one crashes ... I can not do anything else the only possibility and close the window, it's really very disabling ...

Version of Windows?

Try this...

1. In Windows 10, 8 or 7, open Control Panel, click Programs and Features and click on Microsoft Office.
  2. On the window, click Repair and then Continue.
  3. You can choose Online Repair and Quick Repair. Let the repair finish and restart your computer.

Forum en français ici.

No Events found!