Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

May 20th, 2015 07:00

Stand alone download for Dell Diagnostic software

I work for a large company and we manage hundreds of workstations, all of them Dells.  Currently if I want to run the diagnostics (based on PC Doctor) from the support website, it will install the required software and this can take 5-10 minutes.  I was wondering where I could download a stand alone package to pre-load our workstations with this software.  This would make the process faster.

May 21st, 2015 08:00

I'm referring to the software that gets downloaded when you go to support.dell.com and select diagnostics. Software (based on PC Doctor, I believe) will be installed on your computer.  I would like to know if it's available as a download.

• 

17K Posts

May 21st, 2015 08:00

Angelyne22,

Unfortunately, Dell does not have any diagnostic program to download. The Dell systems have built in diags on each system. Below is information on how to run them.

http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/266787

371 Posts

May 23rd, 2015 08:00

what about Support Assitant? it as made for the newer systems, so dont know if it will work on ur older systems.

i have a machine from december of last year. and it has replaced other software that was used with older systems, such as My Dell Downloads..

No Events found!