Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 17th, 2010 08:00

can't uninstall dell dock

hi,

My system is a dell studio with window 7, and i3-core processor. Recently my dell dock that came with system stop functioning, getting error message. was directed to stardock web site but stil cant uninstall nor repair dell dock. wen to dell support and they did not help.

Pls hw can i remove it from my system?

thanks.

• 

17K Posts

July 19th, 2010 12:00

itan suq,

Thank you for using the Dell Community Forum.

What error message if any do you get when you go into add/remove programs to uninstall  Dell Dock?

4 Operator

• 

3.7K Posts

July 19th, 2010 14:00

Hi, CCleaner is useful to uninstall programs. Get it HERE.

August 20th, 2010 10:00

hey,

I have the exact same problem. It doesn't give an error message. it just doesn't complete the uninstallation and gets stuck. 

I have waited for over 2 hours but it just doesn't finish.

I really need this fixed.

Thanks

August 20th, 2010 10:00

hey,

I have the exact same problem. It doesn't give an error message. it just doesn't complete the uninstallation and gets stuck. 

I have waited for over 2 hours but it just doesn't finish.

I really need this fixed.

Thanks

October 7th, 2010 22:00

Hello Jesse,

I seem to be having the same problem as itan suq above me. A few days ago I started getting an error message(see image below)

And then when I tried to send the error report I got this message

So I figured that maybe if I uninstall the program and reinstall it,that it might work again. But then I ran into another problem....when I went to uninstall the Dell Dock program, it froze and no matter how long I waited it sat in that one spot. Can you please help me? I really would like to have my dock back. Thank you for your time,

~Amber

No Events found!