Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 15th, 2015 18:00

i cannot find the battery meter

i have a dell inspiron 15 (3537) laptop and I cannot find the battery meter anywhere I did the whole control panel>hardware and sound power options routine and I didn't find it there so can you please help me cause i would like to check my battery health and set my battery to charge fully to 100%. It says fully charged when i leave it plugged in and charging for a while but when i unplug it it automatically drops to 95%.

• 

17K Posts

May 18th, 2015 11:00

momo2012                                                                                     

You will need to install the Dell Quickset Application from the link below. You may first want to see if it is already installed on your computer.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

May 18th, 2015 12:00

Look for Mobility Center in the list of Apps to see if Quickset is installed.

9 Posts

June 1st, 2015 05:00

If everything is ok with your machine then it likely means nothing at all. Much like many other machines, it either will not top off the last five percent (or whatever the OEM spec is) or the indicator simply has not caught up to the system charging status.

2 Posts

November 4th, 2019 23:00

i have same issue that i am unable to find battery meter with stop charging with plugin so far 

No Events found!