Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 12th, 2009 14:00

loading Adobe Reader 9

I have a Dell mini 9 and can't figure out how to get the Adobe Reader version 9 I loaded "accepted". The screen is too small for me to scroll all the way down to the "accept" button. Right clicking to bottom or page down won't get me far enough either. I can't reduce the font size  to get the screen to shrink. Has anyone found a way to load Adobe reader and accept it?

10 Elder

• 

43.6K Posts

October 12th, 2009 19:00

Did you download Adobe Reader 9 here?

How do you know there's an "accept" button if you can't see it? Did you just hit enter?  If you're lucky the button is 'active'.

Ron

10 Elder

• 

43.6K Posts

October 12th, 2009 19:00

DUPLICATE POST -deleted 

:emotion-12:

2 Posts

October 13th, 2009 06:00

I know its there because I have it on my large desk computer. I did hit enter and the button is not "active" it only gave the choice of hitting "accept" or "quit". The little 9 inch screen is a big problem.

9 Posts

October 22nd, 2009 11:00

I had this problem with an Inspiron 1110 because the screen is too small to see the accept button.  I looked for help on Adobe but I think I eventually tabbed down to the accept button (couldn't see it just believed I had tabbed below the text) and hit enter.  That worked.

Now I have the same problem with accepting SP2 for Windows Office but unfortunately the "tab" solution doesn't work for that.  Will post separately to see if anyone has any ideas.

No Events found!