Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 27th, 2009 10:00

trying to install "Dell PC Tune Up 2.0 Application"

hey,

I have a new dell studio 1537 and im trying to install 'Dell PC Tune Up 2.0 Application", but the application asking me for a serial number ???

can someone help me ?

452 Posts

May 27th, 2009 11:00

I believe DEll PC Tune Up is not a "Free" program and requires PURCHASE of a serial number to work.

Why do you believe there is a need to "tune up" a brand new system???

1 Message

June 20th, 2009 10:00

This is super annoying, I do not want to download commercial software instead of driver updates, this would be the most subversive way to advertise 3rd party software products and calling them "Dell" PC Tune Up?  This showed up on my download list as a "recommended" download after I entered my service tag on the drivers download page of Dell.  I do not want to believe that they would push 3rd party products on us like that, there must be an other explanation.  Is this forum being monitored by a moderator?  Please answer this question!!! about this serial number.  Was this supposed to be in the retail box or we are seriously being exploited by your support page.  As you may have guessed, I would like to know when I log on to a site for shopping as opposed to downloading driver updates!:emotion-12:

Matthew

1 Message

December 28th, 2009 06:00

hey,

I have a new dell studio 1545 and I'm having the same problem... are glad that absurd. Someone has a solution??????

thanks

Bruno Maia

No Events found!