Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 27th, 2013 18:00

Update Info on E20-120 Exam

Hello Everyone,

I've searched on the general topics section for any updated info on the E20-120 exam but everythings is very old, this is why I'm posting this question here, to see if anyone knows if the exam has shifted to  version 6.7.

Currently I have taken the following classes, and been working with version 6.6 for about 2 years now (Administration and troubleshoting).

1 -Technical Fundamentals of Documentum.

2 - System Administration Fundamentals

3 - Input Accel Fundamentals and Administration

4 - DQL Basics and Beyond

5 - Performance tuning

been reading the official EMC admin, and user guides, did the EMC E20-120 Practice test.

I want to take the E20-120 Test, but I don't know if I should also study the 6.7 material incase it is on the test.

Any information from anybody that has taken a recent test, or know about this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tom.

61 Posts

February 28th, 2013 06:00

Hello. We are in the process of updating the exam for D7 for a release by Q3 of this year, but right now the exam is based on D6.6. I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Amy Pickard

Certification Program Manager

Information Intelligence Group

EMC

February 27th, 2013 22:00

The test is based on v6.6, check the exam description here: http://mylearn.documentum.com/Certification/exam_description_CMF_66.pdf

You can check the date on the footer to see it hasn't be updated, and as last week, it is still based on 6.6

As a tip, you should take a look to the xCP/CenterStage questions, as you could find 5-10 questions about those topics...

9 Posts

Thank you for the update I will read up on the xCP/CenterStage

9 Posts

Thank you for the info, glad it is still on 6.6

apickard wrote:

Hello. We are in the process of updating the exam for D7 for a release by Q3 of this year, but right now the exam is based on D6.6. I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Amy Pickard

Certification Program Manager

Information Intelligence Group

EMC

Do you know if the E20-120 is the only test updated or if others will be updated too? (xCP development? I guess the administration/WDK/DFC won't be that different)

March 12th, 2013 07:00

Don't forget also to work all the IIG stack, you may have question on various module...

April 6th, 2013 12:00

I passed the E20-120 last month. Be sure, it is all topics described in exam description may be met (Webtop, Taskspace, CenterStage, MyDocumentum family, HVS, Composer, xCP family products etc.). I red a lot of man's before passed it. This exam should not be underestimated.

April 8th, 2013 20:00

Hi Denis,

Could you please tell me, on which version you have taken certification. I have been preparing "Documentum Content Management Foundations6.5  by PAWAN KUMAR" material. how to get information on which presently this ceritification will conduct. I have read the above posts, this time, E20-120 certification is also based on xCP, CenterStage, etc...

Would you please share the information/material on the new topics.

Thanks

Sandeep Kumar

April 8th, 2013 22:00

The test is based on 6.6, I think the test was updated on 2011 to include some basics about xCP and CenterStage. The book is useful to prepare the content server part, but you'll need to read the manuals for xCP/CenterStage. BTW, I rather read fundamentals/administration pdfs than the book... You'll find more information and propably you'll learn some new things about Documentum.

April 9th, 2013 00:00

Hi Kumar,

I visited official EMC xCP and Documentum fundations cources at year 2011 (based on 6.6 version ). So 6.6 it was the base for me and answer from Apickard is correct (be careful, SertTeam can update exam according to D7 very soon). For preparing I can advice you an passguarantee.com - it also may be helpful.

"Would you please share the information/material on the new topics." - all material I really downloaded from ECN.

P.S. "Documentum Content Management Foundations6.5  by PAWAN KUMAR" is unknown for me I heard that this is not for free.

Cheers

1 Message

June 24th, 2013 04:00

Hi Amy,

I am planning to tak E20 Exam soon. Can you please update if the E20 exam has moved to D7 version or it is still based on 6.6?

As you said it will be updated in Q3 of this year. Is it possible for you to mention any particular date or month it is going to happen ? That would be really very helpful

Thanks much,

Deepak

June 24th, 2013 04:00

The E20-120 is being retired (on september) and e20-110 replaces it with D7 content. E20-110 will be available on June 28th. You can find more info in this post: EMC Proven Professional: Certification Exams and Practice Tests

September 6th, 2013 06:00

Hi Denis,

I just waited for the exam E10-110 . the url you had shared passguarantee.com is not showing any documentum guides.

could you please provide the complete url.

Thanks

September 6th, 2013 06:00

Hi Amy,

I would like to know about pass percentage and the number of questions for E10-110 exam, I had taken practise tests on E10-110 recently, there it was mentioned 86% is the pass score.

In the E10-110 exam description,

Technical fundamentals guide can be found in the below given link, 

http://mylearn.emc.com/portals/home/ml.cfm?actionID=65&subjectID=19829. When I try to access the link showing as 'Technical Fundamentals of Documentum Supplemental Materials is no longer an active subject in myLearn.'

Could you please provide the correct url.

Thanks

September 6th, 2013 07:00

Hi,

it is not possible to share one link with all needed documentation for this exam (anyway it will be very very useful for All future experts to recieve all supplementary manuals in exam description page- Amy, will it be possible in future?). E.g: if you are registered on Community here is the link to the Webtop manuals - https://support.emc.com/search?text=Webtop

How to get there?  - In the appered menu in Community page click on Support (drop-down list will be shown) - then click Advanced and then type "Webtop" in search field and then on results page you will find Documentation section. There are a lot of manuals. Enjoy!

No Events found!